Mains Enrichment 2019
Civil Services (Mains)- 2019
Mains Enrichment Programme (MEP)
- To cover Dynamic Areas of Four GS Papers which are usually left out during initial preparations
- To enhance Mains score by more than 50 marks.
- Covering Current Affairs for Mains 2019
- Answer Writing Practice through Eight Full Length Tests (Starts from July First Week)
|GS Paper- I
1. Post-independence India (18th June, 5 Classes)
2. World History (24th June, 6 Classes)
3. Indian Society (1st July, 8 Classes)
|GS Paper- II
4. Development of India and Related Issues (9th August, 4 Classes)
5. Governance Issues (Date Will Be Announced Soon, 3 Classes)
6. International Relations (15th August, 8 Classes)
|GS Paper- III
7. Indian economy: current issues plus Budget and Economic Survey (29th July, 5 Classes)
8. Disaster Management (5th August, 1-2 Classes)
9. Internal Security (11th June, 7 Classes)
|GS Paper- IV
10. Ethics Integrity & Aptitude Case Studies and Current Issues (15th July, 6 Classes)
|Note: All these themes are also available separately as small modules|
- Classes will be supplemented by printed material
- One to One discussion with students for individual consideration and intellectual stimulation
- Flexible schedule for test writing
- Full online backup for all students
- Available in both Offline and Online mode
- Students can customize this programme as per their requirement
- Duration: Two Months
- Total classes: 54 (Approx.)
- Total fees: 20,000/- (Including Taxes)
First Batch: 11th June 2019, 5 pm
Starts with: Internal Security classes
First three classes are free
|S. No.||Module||GS Paper covered||Syllabus covered||Number of Classes||Module wise fees||Starting Date|
|1.||Internal security||GS Paper-3||Basics plus recent developments:
· Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
· Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
· Challenges to internal security through communication networks, role of media and social networking sites in internal security challenges, basics of cyber security; money-laundering and its prevention
· Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism
· Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
|GS Paper-1||· Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
· From 1947-2019
|3.||Governance issues||GS Paper-2||Basics plus recent developments
· Important aspects of governance, transparency and accountability, e-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential; citizens charters, transparency & accountability and institutional and other measures.
· Role of civil services in a democracy.
|3||1000||Date Will Be Announced Soon|
|4||World History||GS Paper-1||· History of the world will include events from 18th century such as industrial revolution, world wars, redrawing of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism etc.- their forms and effect on the society.
|5||Indian Society||GS Paper-1||Basics plus recent events
· Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India.
· Role of women and women’s organization, population and associated issues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies.
· Effects of globalization on Indian society
· Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
|6||International Relations||GS Paper-2||International relations: recent developments
· India and its neighborhood- relations.
· Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests
· Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
· Important International institutions, agencies and fora, their structure, mandate.
|7||Indian Economy||GS Paper-3||Budget and Economic survey
Recent developments regarding topics given in syllabus
|8||Disaster management||GS Paper-3||Basics plus recent developments
· Disaster and disaster management
|9||Development of India and Related Issues||GS Paper-2||Recent developments
· Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
· Development processes and the development industry the role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders
· Welfare schemes for vulnerable sections of the population by the Centre and States and the performance of these schemes; mechanisms, laws, institutions and bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections
· Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
· Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources, issues relating to poverty and hunger.
|10||Ethics Integrity and Aptitude||GS Paper-4||Recent developments and related case studies||6||2500||15th July|