Orient IAS announces the launch of its Economics Optional Module 2018.This Module aims to provide a holistic preparation and evaluation of each aspirant’s performance, which would lead to an overall improvement in his/her preparation. Module features are:
- Classroom Program supported by regular test series.
- Syllabus wise topic discussion
- Exhaustive Class and Printed notes.
- Answer Writing Practice on weekends
- Classroom discussions with students.
- Teacher: Bijendra Kumar Singh
- Class timings: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Starting date: 13th June 2018
- Course duration: 3 1/2 months
- Online Classes supported by regular test series
- IAS aspirants who want to study from Brijendra Sir but can’t travel to Delhi can now attend classes Online.
- Online Test series is also available.
- Write from the comfort of home and attend test discussions online.
- Unlimited revision through 24×7 access to recorded classes
- Exhaustive Classes and Printed notes
- Answer Writing Practice (Weekly Class Tests)
- One to One Telephonic Discussions
- 365 days’ validity with multiple class views
- Online Classes on orientias.com
- Courses of Orient IAS are now available Online at our website
- Classroom + Printed Notes (via post)