Ethics Test Series 2020
Both Classroom And Online
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Orient IAS announces the launch of its All India Test Series for CSE (Mains) Ethics – 2020. This Test Series aims to provide an objective evaluation of each aspirant’s performance, which would lead to an overall improvement in his/her preparation.
- 5 Mocks on UPSC Standard and Patterns
- Every test will be of 250 marks and 3hr. Duration
- Model answers will be provided for every test along with comprehensive discussions.
- Students can also purchase case study book (more than 100 case studies with solutions) from reception at a price of Rs. 400/-
- One to One discussion with students for individual consideration and intellectual stimulation.
Fee: 5500/- (Including taxes)
|S. No.||Test Code||Units from paper IV Syllabus||Date of Test
(9 am onwards)
|Date of Discussion(2.30pm)|
|1.||221||Unit 1 (Ethics and Human Interface) + Unit 5 (Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world) + Case Studies||03/11/2019||09/11/2019|
|2.||222||Unit 2 (Attitude)+ Unit 3 (Aptitude and foundational values for Civil Service) + Unit 4 (Emotional intelligence) + Case Studies||10/11/2019||16/11/2019|
|3.||223||Unit 6 (Public/Civil service values and Ethics in Public administration) + Unit 7 (Probity in Governance) + Case Studies||17/11/2019||23/11/2019|
|4.||224||Comprehensive (Complete Syllabus)||24/11/2019||30/11/2019|
|5.||225||Comprehensive (Complete Syllabus)||01/12/2019||07/12/2019|