Case Studies Module
- Classes will be taken by Mr. Atul Garg, renowned author of Arihant’s Paper-IV book- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude.
- Nearly 100 Case Studies along with many questions will be discussed during the course of module. Most of the cases will be connected to recent happenings.
- Time management techniques during the exam will be the part of discussions.
- One to one discussion for specific problems of students after the class.
- The programme has been divided into 7 classes (2-2.5 hr/class). Effort will be made to cover each and every aspect of case studies in these classes.
- Classes have been organized in such a way that concepts are discussed first and then only discussion of case studies will take place.
- The programme will include 2 Tests (Comprehensive).
- Duration: around 10 days (counted from the day of first class; excluding duration of 2 tests that will take place on two consecutive weekends)
Module Fee: 5,000/- (including taxes)
Module fee (without 2 tests) : 3500/- (including taxes)
Pendrive and Online : 3500/- Without 2 Tests
Pendrive and Online : 5000/- With 2 Tests